Sunday, July 15, 2007

have i mentioned?

that i absolutely LOVE licking a nice, warm, delicious pussy?

that the thought of it causes me to unzip my jeans at my desk

ease my hand below the waistband of my boxer briefs

feel my semi-rigid member grow

that at night, no one's there

and the thought of my mouth buried deep, lips sucking, tongue teasing

makes me harder than anything

that my hand removes my cock, it peers out over dress pants

i admire the growth, the heat, the desire

i take my time

my mind takes me there... between luscious thighs begging for attention

and suddenly, i'm there... harder, faster, head engorged, almost too sensitive to touch

and i'm finished

i clean up, zip up, buckle the belt

and head out

the thought of her, that luscious taste, carrying me home

No comments: