Monday, January 7, 2008

purple tights

She wore purple tights today.

walking quickly as I headed out of the breakroom, she nearly ran me down.

not that i minded.

because later, i observed from the back her purple tights, shoes off, dark hair

i imagined the break room late at night

her walking in ... a glance

a kiss

and we give in

small, pale hands work my belt undone, shove into the warmth of cotton and cock

her skirt, unzipped, falls to the cool white tile

our warmest parts aching to unite

boxer briefs are pulled down

as are purple tights

i lean back against the table, pull her up, her legs closing in, constricted by the tights

the initial entrance is incredible, but moving in past the head of my cock proves tight ... she forces her self down with a scream and the suction on me is amazing

i'm fucking back now, pulling her down, lifting her back up, letting her pussy lips linger at the tip of my cock

and thrusting her down upon my angry shaft

her hands are on my face, pulling me into her, our kisses intense with hunger

my hands on her hips, pulling her onto me

purple tights, small feet still covered, dark polish showing through

one more thrust, then out... and exploding all over her pale stomach and trembling legs

she bends down, cleans me up with her tongue

and we part ... for now

No comments: