Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Lunch Date

So I had a lunch date with a former co-worker. We try to get together once a year.

She looked amazing... great hair, perfect shoes, and smelled enchanting -- some luscious fragance from Victoria's Secret.

I went to the men's room after our meal ... and proceed to text her... "great shoes" i typed as I held my cock in my hand ...

... as i finished and placed things back in my pants, i felt tremendous arousal

"thanks" she typed back

and we saw each other in the parking lot...

she hugged me... and i hugged back, and i'd say she felt my aroused state ... she just smiled

and as i went back to my office, i ducked into the men's room that has little traffic... placed my hands in my pants, and began to lose my mind... lose control...thinking of her...

No comments: